Saturday, January 10, 2015

Storm Islands January 2015

From Dianais:

Hey Crector,

Seems you are almost alone in there... Hope you have the transfer of the leadership fast, but given the record of activity back there it may be days still until the current leader logs on. If you find it to boring you can rotate with other guys here until the now leader logs on. Let us know of anything you need.

Dianais


My response:


Don't really need anything.  Against my better judgment, I let GARYM persuade me that rubies can be had in the Storm Islands to pay for changing the  alliance name as there are only 1,561 rubies in the fund.   Thus far have made 60 rubies.  Is there any sort of guide to the Storm Islands?  Feel kind of lost over here.

 If we are going to manage the transfer of 2 upper members from this league to the alliance, we're going to need 2 SF USAF'ers to come over.  I'd like klemal &  SD50 to come over and hopefully be able to make them Diplomat and Deputy respectively.


Her response:


I have been in storm islands several times, and collected the 25k rubies for the alliance couple of times. I am in there right now, but need to boost my activity there to get the price again.

Now, I don't think changing the name is critical. But we will be able to do it with rubies from storm island all right. We need to wait until end of month, when the event of storm islands ends, and just before that transfer the members summing up enough points to get the 25k rubies of reward.

I agree with klemal and SD. Let's first make sure we get the leadership over there. klemal is looking for gents willing to rotate back and forth over there.

Dianais

No comments:

Post a Comment