Tuesday, January 27, 2015

LOF:Mars League Chat January 27 2015

[11:21] klemal: 13 minutes and it isn't much...u need to be next door to me...how do u rate being attacked at the same time by rb's and foreigner's?
[11:21] klemal: must be pheromones :o)
[11:22] klemal: bees to pollen
[11:23] klemal: i am not going to make it in time SB
[11:25] klemal: I'll try to make it for the second attack...why are these troops so slow compared to support at USAF?
[11:25] klemal: even with gems I'm looking at almost a hour
[11:26] Sexy Beast 17: usaf has the alliance support upgraded
[11:26] klemal: it is a big plus as I see it now
[11:26] Sexy Beast 17: our support trvel speed is only 65%
[11:27] klemal: u know, I got robbed of some rubies the other day...a couple of hundred that could have gone to the alliance
[11:27] Sexy Beast 17: 9000 ruby plus resources to increase it to 80%
[11:27] klemal: this system plays tricks on me
[11:28] klemal: I have had my account sapped before...always rubies...and I made no mistake spending them
[11:29] Sexy Beast 17: where is everyone
[11:29] Sexy Beast 17: colonel sent roops i dont know if it will be enought
[11:29] klemal: beats me...I was on til after midnite and Crector and Dianais were on
[11:30] klemal: I think Tk is just logged and not active
[11:30] klemal: I just got back from walking my dogs....Iwill be under attack again tonite, I'm sure
[11:31] klemal: I've raised the ire of GypsyTravelers
[11:31] klemal: had to put out some fires this morning :o)
[11:32] klemal: SB, do you attack those foreign castles a lot?
[11:32] Sexy Beast 17: after the rv i got about 5 minutes to get ready for foreign attack
[11:34] Sexy Beast 17: after the rb
[11:34] klemal: they attack you a lot, don't they?
[11:34] klemal: thge foreignersa I mean
[11:35] klemal: I know I should attack at least one of them, then they leave me alone after that
[11:36] klemal: any of them...I mean it seems like when they are here they attack you quite a bit
[11:36] klemal: I guess I'm just lucky...only been attacked by them once
[11:38] klemal: these are the Russians, supposedly
[11:42] klemal: thhey took the mercenary camp away from the front of my main castle
[11:43] Sexy Beast 17: i won but they wiped me and the colonel out
[11:45] Sexy Beast 17: i should not have tried to hold to flanks i guess almost did it though
[11:45] klemal: Good grief...what a costly victory....I will send defenders for support while you rebuild a bit.
[11:51] ColonelDicJr: hey sexy what happen to all my troops
[11:54] klemal: Valhalla
[11:54] ColonelDicJr: hope i dont get attacked soon
[11:54] klemal: pick one of those Russkies and attack first
[11:55] klemal: do u think it's really Russians...or the system is just pulling our chains?
[11:56] ColonelDicJr: they are run by the game like the robber barons
[11:58] klemal: so its a gimmick to get us all fired up
[11:59] ColonelDicJr: yeah it makes us fight
[12:00] klemal: I have other castles I'd rather be attacking instead of these jamokes
[12:02] klemal: Crector must've changed his sleeping habits......
[12:02] klemal: he pulls the lid down til twilight I guess :o)
[12:06] klemal: I'm telling you GG is messing with me...the mercenary camp disappeared from in front of my castle....and now it's back. I have lost troops transferring them from one castle to another, and have been relieved of a lot of my rubies.
[12:07] klemal: The guys in StoneCold told me they've sent troops for support and gotten back more than they sent....why can't I be that lucky?
[12:08] klemal: Mine are like the Lost Flight in the Bermuda Triangle...abducted by ufo's
[12:59] klemal: that was a quick horn
[12:59] klemal: wil, thats number 2 for you in less tah a hour, isn't it?
[12:59] Crector: What do you mean I must have changed my sleeping habits?



[23:45] Crector: Gary has always seemed too laid back to ever be an effective leader.
[23:48] Will948: Thanks for helping me with my fire
[23:48] klemal: When Dianais goes back, I hope she straightens things out......I hope she doesn't get the urge to wander
[23:49] klemal: Will, what was the name of that Sand H guy who attacked you?
[23:50] klemal: I have been going at it with the GypsyTravelers for trying to take rickdockins op
[23:56] Crector: Just in from Gary:
[23:56] Crector: she attacked the rvs of the alliance kon  thinking they were in ruins and without an alliance and KON declared war.  she left the alliance hoping they would not attack anyone else
[00:01] Crector: Cat got klemal's tongue?
[00:03] Crector: My response to Gary:
[00:03] Crector: Think you guys can get KON to make peace soon?  Might want to ask M to get some volunteers from other SF alliances.
[00:09] Crector: Awfully quiet here lately.
[00:18] klemal: I just sent off everything I had to gypciz castle
[00:19] klemal: if they see me coming they'll support and I'll be scrabbling for a week to get myself back together
[00:19] klemal: oh well....thats the thrill, you never know, go big or stay home.
[00:20] klemal: I would've gotten more honor if I attacked that Kalina....and it would have been a easier battle
[00:21] klemal: this guy is a level45
[00:21] Crector: No esponse to what happened with misty18 and the alliance?  I emember it being stressed that you do not attack the RV's of other alliances even if their members are in ruins.
[00:21] klemal: who did it?
[00:22] klemal: oh, you mean the guy who attacked rickdockins?
[00:22] klemal: his op?
[00:23] klemal: there was another target in SandH that I could have gotten 68 honor from...but the castle was burning
[00:24] klemal: SandH would have been the safer bet...the element of surprise
[00:24] klemal: this gypciz might be expecting me after last night
[00:30] Crector: You have no reactions to misty18's attacking the RVs of one of the most powerful allianc3es in the game?
[00:32] klemal: she attacked RV's?
[00:32] Crector: Yes.
[00:32] klemal: is that why she's on her own?
[00:33] Crector: Didn;t you read the message Gary sent to me that I posted to chat above?
[00:34] klemal: I seer it now...she had to be nuts...those guys are huge
[00:35] klemal: why do people attack those things anyway...I mean unless it's all out war?
[00:36] Crector: Never done it myself.
[00:36] klemal: that Jenny I attacked the other night messaged me and asked me why
[00:37] klemal: I explained my selection of her castle as random and the fact that she was a equal in level...and she understood that
[00:37] klemal: she may come after me someday...you never know
[00:38] Crector: Communication is good.
[00:38] klemal: I am just glad these higher level gypsies aren't attacking my op's like their subordinate did to rickdockins
[00:39] Crector: yes
[00:40] klemal: I guess I'll stay up to see if I get a victory or not...only another 45 minutes
[00:41] Crector: might as well.
[00:41] klemal: in about 15 minutes the war horn is gonna pop over at GypsyTraveler...they're probably Californians with my luck.
[00:43] klemal: I'll send another spy in about 10 minutes ahead to see if he got  supported, then I can kick myself if he did
[00:44] klemal: almost 500 front line troops will disappear in a instant.....poof!
[00:45] Crector: You seem to be relishing the idea of being annihilated.....
[00:46] klemal: their one guy was smart....he pulled most of the stuff out of his castle before I got there...very little loot, glory and honor....but I didn't lose but a few troops either.
[00:47] klemal: it's gotta happen sometime...I had a bad feeling about this attack...but we'll see, maybe I'm just a worry wart
[00:49] klemal: The guy I'm attacking tonite is the one who attacked me last nite...and lost, he also tried to sab me twice and he did succeed once....he attacked me without a spy report, I'm sure
[00:50] klemal: I turned away one of his attempts and it's doubtful he sent another, because his force was inadequate for my defenses
[00:51] klemal: for all I know, he is planning another assault on me tonite
[00:53] klemal: how cool is that.....opposing armies passing by each other...mano a mano
[00:54] klemal: war horn probably showed...I'll send a spy in 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment