Thursday, January 22, 2015

LOF:Mars League Chat January 22 2015

[08:00] klemal: sorry I couldn't reach you in time, but you are too far away from me
[08:01] Sexy Beast 17: not much loss just a few troops and they went to hospital
[08:01] klemal: do you all see we have a new member this morning?
[08:02] klemal: do you also see that slickdave had launched a capture attack on one of that guyy's op's?
[08:03] klemal: SB...will his attack automatically be turned away?
[08:03] klemal: becuase sirgnome joined the alliance?
[08:03] klemal: because
[08:03] klemal: Colonel, what do you think?
[08:06] ColonelDicJr: yeah it should bounce off now
[08:07] klemal: kinda sucks for slickdave....he put a lot into that capture
[08:07] klemal: I thought the auto join was turned off?
[08:10] ColonelDicJr: we dont steal oups anyway
[08:16] klemal: huummm, that's debatable....I've seen plenty of it go on
[08:18] klemal: chivalry dictates that you shouldn't attack a castle already in flames either
[08:18] klemal: that's all that goes on here
[08:21] slickdave50: i appriciate all the help u all are good freinds im out fill free to message me
[08:22] klemal: ok dave, cu later
[08:23] slickdave50: im goin to find me a new alliance
[08:25] klemal: do what I told u Dave
[08:30] slickdave50: i mean im goin find me a new alliance
[08:30] slickdave50: not goin back to the other one
[08:32] klemal: I wish you'd reconsider
[08:34] slickdave50: i  know its war game but that was not cool
[08:37] klemal: return to USAF , Dave
[08:40] slickdave50: im out
[09:54] Asainminor101: good morning and what all happen here
[11:38] klemal: betrayal of a sort
[12:37] Dianais: Big drama. SD is a good active player, I hope it is all sort of confusion.
[12:38] Dianais: What happened is not clear, there was misscommunication for sure.
[12:38] Dianais: Crector to call into SD to clarify.
[12:38] Asainminor101: I was on but wasn't on the chat and all I saw was that slickdave was leaving and was like whats going on
[12:40] Dianais: Yea, we'll see. Off and back to work for the time being. See you later.
[12:43] Asainminor101: alright laters
[16:09] klemal: Crector, that's the second time today that guy has attacked Patrice's op...I sabotage already...your turn
[16:09] klemal: I just messaged him to look elsewhere or else
[16:11] klemal: everyone who logs on needs to sab that guy
[16:12] klemal: or if we have someone his level....take him out
[16:21] klemal: be back in awhile
[16:30] Crector: Msg from GilieadHopes of the REBELS Alliance:
[16:30] Crector: Good morning.  One of our members is friends with slickdave50 (in real life) and, this morning, slickdave50 joined us.   When he did, I saw that he had an OP capture-attack underway, which goes against our OP policy.  (He is also too far gone to retreat it.)He has told me this is not a problem but I thought I'd prefer to ask you, myself, since I don't know the fellow at all and, hey, his name is 'slickdave50'.Is all on the up-and-up or will this be a problem?
[16:31] Crector: My response to GileadHopes:
[16:31] Crector: It started on the up and up but SirGnome accepted our invitation and SD50 apparently fails to recognize that getting a player of SirGnome's caliber is for the good of the alliance, even if it is a setback for him personally.  I offered him my outpost at Caissa's Web as compensation.  He can still have it if once he finishes the capturing  process, he returns to the alliance.
[16:37] Crector: It wasn't all that long ago that people were talking on this chat about the idea of forcing SirGnome to join us.  Well, now its happened and the same people are upset.
[16:52] Crector: Response from GileadHopes:
[16:52] Crector: In case you don't see the incoming attack, it's at - 492:378He's hoping the OP will receive support and that  the attack will fail.  To assist in the failure, he's attacking right up the middle with 93 melee and 63 ranged troops, according to my travel report.As always, thank you.
[17:00] NobleMaximusWar: are we going to accept iron fist's terms?
[17:06] Crector: Not untless klemal can come up wth something diplomaticaly.
[17:06] NobleMaximusWar: ah ok
[17:07] Crector: Further msg from GileadHopes:
[17:08] Crector: I think he's planning on staying over here. Please disregard what I said about what attackers SD50 was sending, in hopes his capture would be defeated. SD50's friend, in our Outsiders training alliance ('Mayonnaise') *sigh* has taken it upon himself to 'knock off' SD50 after he completes the capture. For some reason, I think he thinks he has to do this to give the OP back.I desperately wish I could explain that logic to you. Since there is none ... I can't.  I plan on seeing that resources are sent to SirGnome at that OP to help with repairs when all this is done; especially since our own ... fellow decided to carry out a second attack trying to *sigh* help.  (Worse, I think it's another ~20 hours before that attack lands.)No matter what, SirGnome will be getting that OP back, along with resources.  I hope this is the most annoying thing you have to deal with the rest of this week.  Congrats, btw, on taking over the sub; made me smile when I saw you at the helm.  I wish you and yours the best.

[17:59] klemal: these are the coordinates of the solo punk who keeps attacking Ptrice's op....432 363....he needs a lesson in manners. I'll be sending arson squad again when I can...sent torches to the attacker or rickdockins
[18:02] Crector: will do
[18:26] Crector: Msg from a member of SD50's new alliance:
[18:26] Crector: the guy slick dave  on that op dont know why he did that he joined us today if he dont move his castle he has to leae us hes to far from us dont no how he ever got a invite ?sorry about all this
[18:26] Crector: And the likes of Diane Ravitch says that there is nothing wrong with the staate of public schools today.....
[18:40] klemal: :o)
[18:40] klemal: where is everyone?
[19:09] Crector: Situation normal as far as this league goes until the weekend.
[19:15] klemal: these tower fires ar time consuming
[19:16] Crector: Still have fires at your captured op?
[19:24] klemal: just the towers now
[19:25] klemal: these are level  4 towers, so they take more ofe everything including time, to repair
[19:26] klemal: extesnsive fire damage at this op
[19:31] klemal: guess I'll raid some rb's and see if I can scrounge some rubies.
[19:35] klemal: hey...there's nomads again
[19:40] Crector: Can you get rubies from nomads?
[19:45] Crector: Looks like SD50 moved his castle 700 miles away to he can be close to the other members of his new alliance.
[19:46] Crector: Hello SirGnome
[19:55] klemal: no rubies from nomads....
[19:56] klemal: some kind of parchment or scrolls...get enough and you  get some of their troops
[20:00] Crector: Any movement with Iron Fist?
[20:07] Crector: Should I accept their offer?
[20:08] klemal: no word
[20:09] klemal: we have til 11 something tomorrow morning...accept it if you want...they aren't going to budge
[20:13] Crector: Then I'll accept and get this over with.
[20:13] klemal: may as well
[22:25] klemal: talkative bunch tonite
[22:45] Crector: D.D.:  Sent you the battle report of my attack on the lvl 20 Storm Fort.  What can I improve on?
[22:53] Dianais: Have you got a spy on the fort? Probably you needed to send more waves, I need at least 2 to break thru the resource island.
[22:54] Crector: Normally send just one attack...usually don't need waves.
[22:59] Crector: Spy on the fort....43 troops reported 7 of whom were in the Courtyard and the rest of whome were spread evenly across the walls.
[23:02] Crector: Jus t went through a lot of hassle to attack a lvl 10 storm fort and came away with only 12 aquamarine stuffe
[23:04] Dianais: Do you still have the spy report, could forward it?
[23:06] Crector: let's look.
[23:08] Crector: Don't have it...sendinng more spies there.
[23:11] Crector: Got a new sspy report...doesn't seem to be any way of forwarding it to anyone.
[23:19] Dianais: True... you can only forward spy report targeting other players. Have just learned.
[23:20] Dianais: So what tools you see in each wall?
[23:20] Crector: Bodkin Arrows & Lime Powder Bombs
[23:21] Crector: Just launched attack on Barbarian Fortress in Evewinter.
[23:22] Crector: Hope asainminor knows what hes doing eith that capture attack of an op.
[23:24] Dianais: The tools you sent compensated for the walls and gate, but the arrows and bombs remained.
[23:27] Dianais: It is usually what happens also with the resource islands. Haven't win with just one wave, granted that using stone and wood tools. Always send full attacks with as many waves as possible, to weaken defenses with the first wave, and to have many troops in the keep for the final fight.
[23:28] Crector: Tke tis rare for other players to attack each other?
[23:28] Dianais: See tomorrow...
[23:28] Crector: bye
[23:28] Crector: Good night.
[23:29] klemal: gnite

No comments:

Post a Comment