Thursday, January 1, 2015

Message to Dianais New Year's Day 2015

Yesterday, I had an illuminating exchange of conversations with SnellesPlayer that began when I asked him why he did not send a battle report of the attack on his castle by SevilDnny.  His response:

I must not have it set up to automatically report to the alliance. How do I do that?


I then explained to him ow you forward batte reports, something that I thought that everyone who played the game for 72 hours knew.  Hisa response:

thanx  I LL tell Oogie & Q Mercenary too


That kind of language just seems reminiscent of 7th grade.  The castles of those 3 players a very close to each other and they fly the same exact flag, and their playing styles are similare in that they hardly ever launch attacks, yet I've never seen them send support troops to each other and I've seen times when 2 or even all 3 of them are online simultaneously, so I don't think that these players are multis.  My feeling is that these are kids who hang out at the computer lab.

Given that SnellesPlayer did not know how to forward battle reports, one wonders just how much else he does not know.  Since you seem to be educationally oriented, was wondering if you could reach out to them as a teacher.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment