Thursday, January 22, 2015

Msg from GileadHopes of the REBELS Alliance January 22 2015

I am absolutely fine with you and don't see this as any kind of war thing at all.  More of a  misunderstanding+mistake and, as far as I can tell, hurt feelings from SD50 and idiocy from another of our members who thought he was [in his own simple mind] helping.  (You didn't hear that because I didn't say that.)

I'm hoping you all will be willing to let this 2nd attack land on that OP ... oh, thank God.  The attack lands in less than two hours.   I was looking at the wrong one.  (I have a habit of doing that, don't I?  ;-P )  Hopefully, this will all be straightened out tonight.

I'll let Mayonnaise know he needs to recall his troops after they land and, hopefully, SirGnome can get settled back in.  I'll be in touch with him, probably in the morning (I go offline soon), to make sure we've resupplied him.

If you have any other concerns, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment