Friday, October 24, 2014

To Sub or not to Sub Mass Message to the U.S. Armed Forces Alliance October 21st 2014

Now that I'm the new Diplomat, it seems best to keep the rest of you informed as possible as well as to ask the rest of you your opinion of what's going on in terms of foreign relations.  Here goes the  1st dispatch:


Now that we are no longer part of LOF, I've come to the conclusion that Storm Reapers would be the best fit for us based on what little that I've been able to find out about them.  As it happens, SR SandH is a sub of the main SR alliance.  Its my impression that some of these SR subs have subs of their own.  Should I insist on getting us affilated as a sub of the main alliance or is being a sub of a sub ok with you.  Also, should I insist on our keeping our current name or would having a SR name tag be ok with you and does anyone other than the leader have the ability to change the name?

No comments:

Post a Comment