Thursday, October 30, 2014

Legion of Aid ChatLog July 4th 2014

[15:06] GreatAustin: hey crector i'm upgrading my keep to level 2 is will that help us in a war or no
[15:07] Crector: Yes it will.
[15:08] GreatAustin: how will that help
[15:09] Crector: Improves your defenses.
[15:51] GreatAustin: i still have 8 hours left till my keep is done upgrading
[15:52] Crector: You don't need to stay online while that is happening.
[15:52] GreatAustin: i know
[16:45] GreatAustin: i like this alliance dude i never wanna leave it
[17:22] Crector: Then why did you leave?
[17:23] GreatAustin: i was getting bored
[18:15] Crector: And this jerk left yet again.
[18:16] Crector: What happened was that our absentee "leader" came out of retirement long enough to screw things up.   I got demoted from Deputy so that our leader cold appoint some idiot friend of his in my place.  And then what did his friend do?  He declared war on  Krieg Reich for no apparent reason and then once doing so, he quit this alliance.
[22:59] Ivan6678: Hey, Samuel, tell me if Jtgamer attacked you.
[00:24] Crector: Do you have any idea why gamermax5 acted as he did?
[00:30] Ivan6678: Nupe.
[00:34] Crector: I;ve been attacked 4 times today and once by sabotage agents as well as by a non-Krieg reich member.
[00:35] Crector: SAre you short of Food?  I've got a huge surplus that I can send you.
[01:08] Crector: There is some good news:  camile80's castle has ben reduced to ruins.
[01:59] Bleeding THC: Pretty confused, are ranks earned or handed out?
[02:00] Bleeding THC: i been gone for like 4 hours and 5 people get promoted, most of which i have never even seen say a word in chat let alone anything else
[02:36] Crector: gamermax5 showed up out of nowhere and handed out promotions like it was going out of style.
[02:37] Crector: He's a moron and we're paying the price for it.
[02:37] Crector: AFK
[02:58] Bleeding THC: Well maybe we should make our own deal? I like the alliance, but not all the disorder, kinda unpredictable.
[03:05] Crector: How would we do that?  Create our own alliance?
[03:09] Crector: Actually, I've ben thinking about that myself.  I've been hit 4 times by Krieg Reich today and once by sabotage agents.  We are just outmatched by them.
[03:12] Crector: 18:16] Crector: What happened was that our absentee "leader" came out of retirement long enough to screw things up.   I got demoted from Deputy so that our leader cold appoint some idiot friend of his in my place.  And then what did his friend do?  He declared war on  Krieg Reich for no apparent reason and then once doing so, he quit this alliance.
[03:17] Crector: Just went through the alliance Chronicle and it turns out that I was mistaken.  It was gamermax5 who declared war on Krieg Reich.'
[03:20] Bleeding THC: well im all for it if you have the rubies, i dont even know whats going on half the time cuz its so unorganized and noone fills anyone in on anything just does it
[03:20] Bleeding THC: i just dont much care for insolence
[03:20] Crector: Do you need rubies to form an alliance?
[03:21] Bleeding THC: yeah
[03:21] Bleeding THC: like 350 or 375
[03:21] Bleeding THC: somethin  like that
[03:21] Crector: It would take days to accumulate that many.
[03:22] Bleeding THC: well it would be worth it
[03:22] Bleeding THC: i wouldnt mind but im just lvl 15
[03:22] Bleeding THC: *16
[03:23] Crector: I'll see what I can do.  Only have 18 at the moment.
[03:23] Bleeding THC: well let me know something by tomorrow, ill go buy some if you can figure somethin out
[03:23] Bleeding THC: *if you cant
[03:27] Bleeding THC: how much are rubies anyway
[03:29] Crector: Too much.  I;ve layed a god game without ever buying any and don't want you buying any either.
[03:34] Bleeding THC: To be quite honest, if it is for creating a new alliance it seems a bit worth it
[03:34] Bleeding THC: I'm not the person you have to worry about gaining an unfair advantage, im pretty skilled at just about anything i set my mind to
[03:35] Bleeding THC: Therefore, if i were to but rubies the rest would be placed into alliance funds
[03:35] Bleeding THC: *buy
[03:37] Bleeding THC: I think that is possible
[03:40] Crector: Sounds Like a plan.
[03:40] Crector: If you were to form a new alliance, what would you name it?

No comments:

Post a Comment