Thursday, October 30, 2014

Message to Dianais October 30 2014 "In Charge?"

According to GARYM, "Dianais is in charge so before you start any kind of war check in first."

If you really are in charge, then please prove it by putting me back as Diplomat along with the m guy while putting DAlex as War Marshal in my place.  Then, you can send both m and myself explicit authorization to contact other alliance groupings  starting first with the SR's about affiliation.

As for war with BiT, let's first become affiliated with a new alliance grouping.  My guess is that if we become part of another power structure, then at the very least they will  hesitate and reconsider their options.  Hopefully, we will be able to give peace a chance.

In any event, during the past few days, I've sent you a number of messages that you have never replied to.  Contrary to what you seem to think, I don't send msg's just for the Hell of it.  It would be very much appreciated if you could read through the msg's and then respond.

Thank you for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment