Thursday, December 25, 2014

Messages from coca cola4 December 2014

Good Evening, Crector. : )
I just wanted to say, "Hello" and send you some resources. I really appreciate the fact that you didn't send attacks every day like some have-- you allowed me time to try to repair damage and get back on my feet--a very noble and honorable thing, and I appreciate it.
Thank you again, and if there is ever anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know. : )

With regards,
Coca cola4
(Nancy)


Good Morning, Crector, and Merry Christmas to you. : ) Thank you for the cease fire--I really do appreciate it. I am among the living, but I know that it didn't look like it from the out-of-control BBQ flames over here. You are right, I do need to join an alliance, but I am a Defender and not an Attacker--I would not be any help with glory points.
Thank you again for the cease fire, and thank you for your kind message. I hope you enjoy your day. : )

Sincerely,
Coca cola4
(Nancy)

No comments:

Post a Comment