Monday, December 8, 2014

Mass Message from The Lord Draconis Dec. 8 2014

hi guys
many of you may have seen my requests for hellp
and many of you have answered that request so i feel i should explain a little more.

my name was zarax
i dont mean to brag but i am one of the most experiences players i know. i have been playing for 3 years now.

i have seen the KoN H.I.V.E. war
i have seen the Kon TC war
i have seen the formation of the deathregs
i was there when kon destroyed team legends
and team prime
i have seen much learned  much and gained much
i played hard and i enjoyed the game
i am now 15 years old.
one month ago i was locked out of my zarax account because i bought rubies using a prepaid credit card(being 15 i had access to little else) and when they asked for verification to make sure that i was not a scammer i had none since it was prepaid
my card was refunded but my account was shut down
so i began again. as drake. a name i alwayys wished was mine then after about a month of developing a player named princess lizzy offered to buy me rubies
i being the stupid fool i was accepted
she locked  me out of my account
i pleaded with support all they could tell me was they would look into it
it has been a month and half. i somewhat doubt they wil


open my account up again.
if you don't belive me ask shipmaster
or oldserg
or legendryjames6
or strel but strel dosen't play anymore
ask caslo about his newborn son
ask cynrick why he dosen't like me because im rude
ask supperdaddy if he still played who offered him an allkiance if the attacks from ive where to much
ask almost anyone and they will know someone who knew me
if:elite is my home guys
but you welcomed me and helped me when i was flat on my rear. you helped me get my stuff again and continue to not only help,advise,support,regret not supporting but you avenge me
for all this i thank you
thanks guys


-Drake. AKA zarax AKA thelorddraconis

No comments:

Post a Comment