Sunday, December 14, 2014

Message Exchange with Dianais December 14 2014

Msg fro Dianais:

Crector,

Lee seems more amiable, he received good references from Blood is Thicker, and even offered to discuss a pact.

He did mention that they are involved in the server war and because of this they have the auto-war set. In case of the auto-war firing against them he asked we checked with him before taking any action to avoid further trouble.

Dianais


Further Msg from Dianais:

Crector,

Levi went over IF: Elite, something happened between him and f4f, I missed it but seems it involved an outpost...

I agreed to have f4f NOT attacking Levi, your friend Lee (ha!) will have Levi in the same track. If Levi attacks we are allowed to defend, Lee asked to be advised to take measures.

Dianais


My Reply:


I asked levi73 why he went over to IF Elite and got this reply:

got a better offer

most of my friends are at IF Elite

I will be inactive some in the next few weeks and wanted to go where my friends are


Sorry but I got to bounce

Later


Not too much earlier he was saying how much he hated IF Elite and yet now he's claiming that they are his friends.  Don't trust him or Lee.  I can also remember Lee denouncing the auto declare wa thing as well.  Its all part of his basic attitude that its all right for him and his guys to attack others, but for others to reciprocate, its a mortal sin.  It wold have been difficult to attack Bleedig THC because he's right in the thick of enemy territory,, but forewarning Lee will only guarantee defeat.  As for Lee having good references frm Blood is Thicker, they are all part of the same alliance family.  A pact with hs alliance is a waste of a good pact.  Don't do it.

In any event, Lee's alliance is in trouble.  Hardly any of his members have lvl'd up much and Lee has twice moved his castle.  If you had asked me who the MVP of Lee's alliance was I'd have said foxwarden.  Well foxwarden is in ruins without any OP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment