Friday, December 5, 2014

Message to Dianais December 5 2014

I left the comp for a bit that turned into 3 hours of being AFK..  This martinmcisaac guy  I remember finding earlier today as a player outside of an alliance and whose name is in my notebook as a potential target if he did not respond to my invitation to join the alliance.  Evidently, he joined us and it created some problems.    Seems lke everyone who's been joining this alliace are folks who I recruited.  What's the deal with the Official Recruiters C-C & SB 17?  Are they asleep at the wheel?

In any event, what hapened with him and why did you need my  counsel?



[21:07] Crector: Sounds like something interesting happened while I was AFK:  [18:48] Dianais: Crector, you there? We need diplomatic counsel.

No comments:

Post a Comment