Saturday, November 1, 2014

Message Exchange With Antok66 Nov. 1st 2014

This exchange started when I noticed that Antok66 was sending Wood and I wrote him thanking him and asking why he sent it.


From Antok 66:

Well your a ally and it looked like you might need some, just thought you could use it. If you need more anytime let me know I just have a surplus right now.

I answered if he needed any Food or Stone and his  reply was:

always can use some stone at outpost the wood came from, but you don't have to feel you need to, really just thought I would help a ally if needed. And I really have wood if you need more I will send it.

I sent him some Stone and noted that he was obviously a Packers fan and asked if he felt that Jay Cutler was the greatest QB in Packers history and if he was really looking forward to watching Cutler play in the next Bears-Packers game.  His reply was:

Hey if the Pack doesn't play better than last week we might make Cutler look good for the first time in Packer history.  Have we talked before?? Or did you attack when I was with Wolfgang?? I'm old and forget sometimes.


To Antok66:

I used to be in the alliance that is now known as BiT Elite and when one of our members attacked your 12 year old leader, you retaliated against him and then I retaliated against you.  Remember, I msg'd you that it was a shame that you had a place called Lambeau and flew Packer colors.  You also indicated that you were thinking about moving your castle, but wound up moving away from Wolfgang to a different alliance.

From Antok 66:

Now I remember. I think it was Morrispack626 that kept attacking (our leader).  All I was doinig over there was trying to get us out of trouble that the kids started, couldn't take it any more. The guy that tried to recruit me was from (The Bears) up north from us. I did tell him I had a problem switching to the Bears (LOL) he assured me he was from Calif. and offered other thing. The offer looked good but I just couldn't go to The Bears. How come you left BIT?? Kind of peaceful here compared to Wolfgang.


To Antok66:

Back then it was called Elite Reich before it became a direct branch of BiT instead of being a mere sub. There were a number of disagreeable elements in there including members who praised Hitler, took an overly militaristic stance and engaged in morally questionable things such as when they launched a mass surprise attack on Machine-X East despite being at peace with them.  And yet when the Masters of Chaos did the same to them, they just whined and complained to no end.  Also, their Chat was full of all sorts of stuff that had nothing to do with the game. Suffice it to say, I make a far better fit in my current alliance than I ever did with the outfit now known as the BiT Elite.


From Antok 66:


Wow I wondred what happened to Reich, now I know . They have a lot of BS on the chat here also, however, its not as bad as talking to 10 and 12 year olds that think they have a new FB account. Really had had a 10 year old that would never stop than her dad made her get off, thank god, I felt like a babysitter at Wolfgang.  While I have not been here long and have not used their support, they do offer it all and can't complain yet. All the 70 level guys seem cool and normal, they only have problems with new invites (like me, no I have not done anything stupid yet) but they did have a level 28 guy trying to take a outpost. that has been like the most Drama.  However, all alse is good so far. By the way our Packer group is doing a 10 year party Nov. 9th if you are near Housto TX the Brats and Beer are on me.


To Antok66:


Sorry to disappoint, but I live in McHenry County, IL, that borders on Walworth County, WI.  Thanks anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment