Saturday, November 1, 2014

Messages to and from Dianais Nov. 1st 2014

To Dianais:


Saw our leader just now in Chat and asked him this question:


[19:01] Crector: GARYM:  How do you change the alliance name and how many rubies does it take to do so?


His answer?  He left Chat without saying a word.  And you wonder why I have zero use for him.  You just do not know how tempting it is to msg another alliance about leaving this alliance.  Guess we're going to have do things the hard way by looking through the GGE Forum and the Help Pages and find out for ourselves.

Right now the only thing keeping me in this alliance is the idea that I'm doing  good and am on the path towards solving the alliance grouping problem.

In any event, I have to take a nap for a few hours or so.  Hopefully, there will be more replies from other alliances.

The favor of a reply is requested.



From Dianais:


Crector,

I have been looking thru the conf menus, turns out that I can't change alliance name. It is a leader prerrogative, so it will need to be Garym. I am confident that he will agree once we settled for one.

BTW I can understand your feelings with the  game dynamic of the high level players in the alliance. They will not shine in activity, other things claiming attention besides the game, and I don't think it will change short term.

So, though I believe you are helping in a critical point, and useful to the alliance players doing so, I will understand if you choose to change allegiance, will not take it bad. I have done it myself, and in time I will surely do it again.

Dianais

No comments:

Post a Comment