Sunday, November 2, 2014

Messages to Dianais & m20321 Nov. 2nd 2014

Guys:

Heard from the Crazy Ones and they are merely a sub of a larger alliance called TFT that I have never heard of before and it sounds like they are a warmongering bunch bent on death or glory.   Also heard back from Paradigm and they are interested, but want to talk more.  On the other hand, only the S.R.'s have accepted us as an unit on equal basis with the other "direct subs."  All we have to do is change our alliance name to get into their fold.

As you both know, I'm all for the SR's although I'm willing to wait a bit to hear from other alliances, most notably Bloody Conquerors & Dream Team.  

M:  What makes you think that S-F is such a good idea since from what you've cut and pasted from them, it sounds like they want to wait a month before making a decision? 

D.D.:  Did you ever write Jimmy?  If so, have you heard back from him?


Message to Dianais:


You wrote:

Thanks Crector. If I am not mistaken (maybe I am confusing it with posts in the alliance chat), at this point M just sent a message stating that in principle SF would be as good an option as SR. I M did sent such message, I no longer have it.

Dianais


Thar makes two of us.  M ssems to be basing his analysis on stuff neither of us have seen.  Also, you look at the rosters if the SR alliances that I know f and the SF alliances that I know of and the SR's are much closer to us than SF's.  Distance plays a part in how well/able/willing allies are to help you.  Thwee also seems be a lot of empty roster spots at SF STONECOLD.

In any event.  Its your decision ultimately.  If you chosse SF, I will go along with it even though it seems like the weeaker option.  However, I'm willing to wait until mid-week to hear from the other alliances, esp. BC & Dream Team.









No comments:

Post a Comment