Monday, November 24, 2014

Messages from Dianais November 2014

Crector,

They obviously decided to cut lines with our alliance and other branches, but the example you sent is not reflecting that. It's more a self defense line that we also had when the higher levels showed more activity.

Facing the DT assault they would have been smashed, same as we were. With BIT they wouldn't, but then we shouldn't have. We suffered BIT because of the low activity of high levels, which precluded defensive coordination.

Dianais


Crector,

We found the guys here active and with contacts with other alliances, which means active diplomacy. This is not unusual, meaning typically more involvement in wars, but it's ok on my view. There are good experienced players, with rotation to other alliance branches, and experience in warfare.

Overall I like this SF family alliance representative. I think they may find our alliance a little too quiet, but I found them alike in many things.

We will stay some more days, the invitation was for about a week to feel the alliance and make our mind. I guess I will be back next weekend.

Dianais



Just checked with a few fires I have in one my outposts. Whiplash is right. I guess the fires will stay on for longer now...Plus, if you have fires is because you were defeated, if you were defeated chances are the attacker looted these special resources of charcoal, olive oil, glass...

Dianais



Hi Crector,

Not really. I have been traveling, but I saw that M has been doing a good job participating in chat and all. My first impression holds.

Dianais



I believe you can abandon it, but I don't remember. You will learn that back before I do.

Dianais

No comments:

Post a Comment