Wednesday, November 19, 2014

U.S. Armed Forces Chat Nov 19 2014

[05:11] xXDemonisXx: sory,sory,sory,sory,sory im sory
[05:13] Crector: Thanks for the charcoal xXDXx...rememvber read the chat first before doing anyting or else stuff like this will happen again.
[05:25] Crector: Now he's sent troops to guard Solar Empire fr 12 hours.  Given that's how long slickdave50 will likely need to raise the troops needed to overcome the armed citizens of Solar Empire, its probably just as well.
[05:29] xXDemonisXx: 1 hors?
[05:29] xXDemonisXx: hours
[05:29] xXDemonisXx: defender
[05:31] Crector: The amount of time you have them there now is sufficient.
[05:44] Crector: Guess he misunderstood what I said, so now I have to raise some troops or else Solar Empire will go defenseless....
[05:55] Crector: Good news:
[05:55] Crector: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?126016-Legend-Update-Hotfix
[05:57] Crector: Although as far as upgrading buildings, you'll still need charcoal.  And lvl 70's still get all sorts of special beaks, so the update still has not been completely repealed.
[06:15] Crector: And if you want to add decorative items, you need charcoal for that too.
[08:08] GARYM: gm
[08:43] LisaDaisyAnn: hi
[08:43] LisaDaisyAnn: how do i get charcoal at my main castle
[08:45] Whiplash: you have to ship it from your castle in ice
[08:45] LisaDaisyAnn: i don't really have any there either
[10:25] Crector: Guess that means that LIsaDaisyAnn, like myself, never got around to building a loot warehuse...
[11:03] Crector: Judging from the Travel Overview, I'm the only one in this alliance going after Robber Barons when the the Traveling Knights are here.
[11:55] klemal: Actually I have lost all of my traveling knights but one in fights with those BIG robber baron castles. I just got my butt kicked by another one yesterday and am still trying to recover ;O)
[11:58] Crector: Just found my 3rtd relic fragment fo the day...just need 8 more.
[11:59] Crector: Just found a rare artifact.
[12:02] klemal: I sold a lot of mine off to replace troops. Now I know better and use them to fortify my commanders.......a learning process for me.
[12:23] Crector: Just found another relic fragment.
[12:25] Crector: Just got 2,200 gold coins for nobility or whatever and found a map fragment for something or the other.
[12:29] GARYM: click on the map in the lower right hand corner and you will see what your map piece is for
[13:17] Crector: slickdave50's making another attempt...hope nothing goes wrong this time.
[13:19] Crector: Just found a 6th piece fo the relic....over half way there.
[14:09] GARYM: i still need 6 relic pieces
[14:12] Crector: So attacks on RB's by other players do not show up on either the Travel Overview or on the map?
[14:13] GARYM: no
[14:38] Crector: Just got 2 relic fragments in a row...just need 3 now.
[14:39] klemal: five spies to five different RB castles.....all failed    what's up with that?
[14:40] Crector: Why would yu spy on those things?
[14:41] GARYM: if you spy you can send just enought troops to each rb and attack more at the same time
[14:42] GARYM: i have 7 attacks right now
[14:46] klemal: I don't have the manpower to just attack them blind....I have been crushed three times by the bigger RB castles with the strongest force I threw at them. I have multiple attacks going right now but I have a smaller army.
[15:01] klemal: I also get a system message telling me that I must first use a spy before I can send my army against some of the RB castles.
[15:01] GARYM: it is not telling you that you must spy but it is a recommendation
[15:10] klemal: Sometimes the spies get it all wrong and I get a whuppin :o). The battle reports just show a bunch of question marks for the opposition troop strength
[15:11] GARYM: the number of spies you send determines the accuracy of the report
[15:12] GARYM: an you must slide the bar to 100%
[15:13] GARYM: the larger the number of spies the less chance of failure
[15:23] klemal: okay, I will look for that. I thought I was sending the maximum.....and believe me, I need the max.
[15:25] Crector: Never really noticed the dlider thingy until you just mentioned it...thanks GARYM
[15:26] klemal: DITTO!
[15:27] Crector: Solar Empire just got captured again.
[15:38] GARYM: i need 5 more pieces of relic
[15:48] GARYM: found another map piece

[16:24] I am legend: hi
[16:24] I am legend: can i be a sergent
[17:36] sunny007: hello all
[17:36] Crector: hello sunny
[18:03] Crector: Just found another relic fragment...just 2 more to go.
[18:22] Crector: Found so much equipment today, that my inventory became full and I had to do some extra forging.
[18:34] Crector: Just one more relic fragment to go....
[18:58] Crector: Just did it.  Completed the holy relic.
[19:36] Crector: GARYM:  Are the other 2 kingdoms like Everwinter with all the alliance members scattered all over the place?
[19:44] GARYM: yes except for the ones that went at the same time
[19:47] Crector: What do you mean go at the same time?
[19:51] GARYM: i me they cooordinated when they went across to the new kingdom
[19:53] Crector: So if were to go oe of the 3 kingdoms that I'm not in, due to too lowlevel, with another member, then our 2 castles would not be too far apart?
[19:53] Crector: Actually, its 3 kingdomws.
[19:53] GARYM: as long as you go at the same time and go the same direction such as east or west
[19:54] Crector: I meant 2...Burning Sands and Fire Peaks...not in Stormy Islands since I've heard nothing but bad things about it.
[19:55] GARYM: you still have to choose to go east west north or south once you are on the other side
[19:56] Crector: In which direction are most of the alliance members?
[19:57] GARYM: i think most of us went west
[19:57] Quiet Mercenary: in all of them
[19:57] GARYM: relic is complete
[19:59] Crector: In Ice, I can't remember which direction I went.
[21:09] Crector: GARYM:  When you hit that Epicbraybray guy, could you please send the Battle Report?
[22:20] fart4fun: got 81k food at stone op. need wood. also got bout half that stone
[22:21] fart4fun: +need charcoal if at all possible.would give 1000 stone/food for bout 20+ charcoal
[22:32] fart4fun: if u give me anything please msg me if u want something back. I'll be on @ bout 4:00pm tommarrow. can send 3500 at a time. gtg2 bed. goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment