Saturday, March 14, 2015

cantgetenough controversy March 14 2015

msg sent to klemal and Dianais:


Based on the cut and pastes from the Knights's alliance chat, klemal has sent, cantgetenough has crossed the line by accusing klemal of being some sort of traitor and of recruiting secyurity risks.  I've told klemal to ban him, but he won't do it on the grounds that someone higher up needs to do it.

cantgetenough is a cancer.  He needs to be expunged.  Now.

From the SF USAF KNIGHTS Alliance Chat:

20:51] cantgetenough: who joined him klemal
[20:52] klemal: me
[20:52] klemal: I thought anybody with enough stones to spy on our leader deserved a invite :o)
[20:53] klemal: we bombed him 4 it too, and he wasn't fazed...he apologized
[20:54] cantgetenough: were did he come from
[20:54] cantgetenough: wat allce
[20:56] klemal: he wasn't in one
[20:56] klemal: I look for loners
[20:56] klemal: he is lucky he joined when he did...usually they get mauled if they aren't in a alliance by his level
[20:56] cantgetenough: all  allces will check out yur king,wat yu need is to rembr is our leader goes to the board to talk,
[20:57] klemal: he did it as part of a quest
[20:57] klemal: but spying on a leader shouldn't be tolerated
[20:57] cantgetenough: now wat part of this dont yu get
[20:57] klemal: all of it


,I WANT TO KNOW WHO JOINED THIS GUY N WAT ALLCE HE CAME FROM,
[21:01] klemal: he is a late blooming novice...and a good one I think
[21:01] cantgetenough: our dputys,gens n our requiter should be the ones to giv an ok on a new mem joing
[21:02] cantgetenough: not yu
[21:02] klemal: ah, but I asked our leader......
[21:03] klemal: I do know protocol
[21:03] cantgetenough: if yu find someone that let our requiter gens or dputys about this
[21:03] klemal: meaning?
[21:03] klemal: I never make a move without approval
[21:04] klemal: even my attacks are screened by a deputy
[21:04] cantgetenough: THIS IS HOW SPYS GET INTO AN ALLCE,YU GET ME
[21:04] klemal: I know what I'm doing
[21:05] klemal: I was given this position, I didn't lobby for it
[21:05] cantgetenough: who did yu get an ok that this mem was ok to join
[21:05] klemal: I accept all tasks given me by the alliance
[21:05] klemal: I follow orders
[21:06] klemal:



21:06] klemal: ask GaryM
[21:06] cantgetenough: yu hav no orders,who did yu ask to join this this mem
[21:07] klemal: You seem to lack confidence in my abilities
[21:07] GARYM: you two stop fighting i gave klernal approval
[21:07] klemal: okay...for the last time, it was cleared by Gary...satisfied?
[21:08] cantgetenough: yur pmo yu hav no authority at all , who did yu ask
[21:08] GARYM: while you two were fighting dalex was attacked
[21:08] klemal: Yes Gary, I could not reach him in time
[21:08] cantgetenough: im done
[21:11] cantgetenough: i dont fite, i just want to know who approved of this new mem,there is know way in hell a lev 37 just joins a mem without lookn at hi,
[21:12] cantgetenough: him.sorry
[21:12] cantgetenough: this should of been looked at
[21:13] klemal: would you like the position of recruiter? Why not ask for it? Or maybe you'd like to do diplomacy?
[21:13] GARYM: klernal has been discussing this with me for a couple of days


[21:13] cantgetenough: gary i really think yu need to look into this
[21:14] cantgetenough: this is getn sloppy
[21:15] Whiplash: it is safer to bring in low level players and help them build than to bring in high level players who we do not always know that much about
[21:16] Whiplash: that way you cultivate loyalty



No comments:

Post a Comment