Saturday, February 14, 2015

Messages with Dianais October 7th-8th 2014

Hi Crector,

Would you be interested in replacing 440:370 by 461:346? Other people is looking into this, please let me know your position asap. 

Dianais



Well, of course I'd give up Solar Empire for such a magnificent outpost!  Problem is the mechanics of making this swap and whether or not I'd have to leave the alliance to pull it off.  Would one of our subs such as the Alaska Pirates be willing to take me in for the operation?

Also, how did Sunny007 rise up to such a high level while remaining only a Baron?  You would think that the glory points earned by being attacked alone would be sufficient for a higher title.  And how did she avoid being attacked by the Dream Team?  I would have expected that this outpost would have been engulfed in flames. 

Also, and this is something that I've been wondering  for a while is how do you pronounce your name and is it derived from Ancient Greek mythology (Diana the Huntress) or is your name Diana?



I am treating with Alaska Pirates. Either them or other alliance will provide temp housing for anyone needing to go chasing RVs and outposts.

Sunny probably got to high grades before getting to high levels. Once in high levels sustaining or improving the grades takes a big effort, requiring a lot of time, or rubies, or both. 

Dianais... Diana is the hunter in greek mithology, I have always liked having a related Diana in the family. Diana is also the grandma, she was with my son when he found empire. I guess Dianais was the result of grandma and grandson trying to setup the player account at the time... I began playing couple of months after my son, today it's usually me who is online, but he also continues peeping at the game now and then.

Dianais



That's interesting .  Way back in 2000, I met in the original version of Space Merchant a player named Amazonia (RL: a Miss Crawford of Olathe, KS) who also played games  under other names derived frrom Classical Mythology such as Antigone & Diana.  After SM went bust, she and another player named Cyrus created their own game that lasted only 1 closed beta test.  After that, she dropped out of online gaming and stuck to her Cubit Designs webmastering business. 

When I first saw your name, the first thing that I thought of was that you were her.  That was reinforced when you sent me a full load of resources back in my 2nd week in the game when I was still in the Legion of Aid.  Of course back then I did not kow that there was a daily quest for which you got 5 points for sending resources to another player.  On top of that, I've noticed that the language that you use is reminiscent to  Miss Crawford's.  

Hope thaat explains why I've been so curious about you.

P.S.:  I could not use Crwford's first name because it has 3 letters and starts with G and ends in Y and the game says that you cannot use that word.


I have not been following up diplomatic relations... seems that sort of diaspora and restructuring developed after LOF decided cutting relations with many of the former LOF subs and branches. 

So now these guys are branch of BIT, which would be a mayor voice in the decisions pertaining to BIT as a whole... I don't think BIT will pursue a war against an alliance sitting in more or less in the same geographical spot, but we will need to pay atention.

Dianais


I was thinking of either Rust_Nail or the xxDemonis guy, but don't know if their estate is advanced enough.  I'd prefer not to go for an new outpost unless I'm absolutely certain that someone can fill the void...don't want all that work that I did at Solar Empire to go to waste.



Ok ok. Let's look first into our alliance, then out of it.

Dianais

No comments:

Post a Comment