Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Legion of Aid ChatLog June 17th/20th, 2014

00:37] Crector: Have you found them to be useful?
[00:42] Crector: I see that you are attacking ricklee as well...that should yield great results
[00:48] manav ganjoo: yeahh they have prove to be useful
[01:00] Crector: I can't hire any more mercs because I have hardly any coins left....someone must be stealing my coins.
[01:03] Crector: Defeated by ricklee, but killed most of his defenders.
[01:15] devils feary: send me the battle report for ricklee.
[01:17] Crector: Sent.  I've lost 10 coins just a few minutes ago.  Is there any way to withdraw funds from the alliance fund without the Leader doing it?
[01:18] Crector: Would you by any chance have his email address?
[01:18] devils feary: I don't have it and I doubt you can do anything without him/her doing that.
[01:20] devils feary: I just ricklee but a warning to you guys the last time I beat this guy I was stomped by a level 40+ member of his alliance and lost like 200 soldiers. You guys better have my back if they come at me again
[01:23] Crector: Understood.
[01:23] devils feary: If you guys are worried about coins when you see the little wagons by your castle look for the one called shady characters they have you beat easy castles and pay out thousands of coins for doing it.
[01:24] Crector: However, he's not a member of an alliance at tthe moment.
[01:25] devils feary: Interesting he was a membe of Kreigh wright or something like that before and I was crushed almost immediately after beating him.
[01:28] Crector: Would you be interested in a swap 500 Wod or 500 stone fofr 500 cpoins.  My military has been reduced to 10 and I have only 102 coins left.
[01:32] devils feary: send me 1000 wood to my outpost and I will send you 500 coins.
[01:33] devils feary: scratch that my market barons can't sent coins. Do you know another way to send money?
[01:35] Crector: No.
[01:35] Crector: Tearing doen a stone quarry to build guardhouse.
[01:47] devils feary: pwingnubsta is being attacked and I cannot get troops there in time to help him out. Anyone else able to lend a hand?
[01:48] manav ganjoo: no he is too far
[01:50] devils feary: I am attacking a level 17 castle eroebor if anyone wants to join in.
[01:50] manav ganjoo: i m attack ing ricklee
[02:00] Crector: Nubsta is under attack.  Just sent him 500 wood....better use of than donating to the alliance fund...
[02:31] Crector: Lost my broadband connection for a bit...
[09:59] King James I: good morning
[06:27] eris: heloo
[06:34] eris: hello everyone
[08:23] manav ganjoo: hello
[09:35] iannini21: sup
[11:24] FMED: Hey who is on?
[18:00] Crector: Nubsta is under attack.
[19:09] gamermax5: hey
[19:12] Crector: Thanks for promoting me to Deputy...
[19:12] gamermax5: welcome
[19:13] Crector: However, I've donated 6,000 coins to the alliance fund, why can't get any of them back when I really need it?
[19:14] gamermax5: you can not take anything back out of the alliance fund nor can you trade coins in this game
[19:15] Crector: So, how can the alliance fund be disbursed?
[19:16] gamermax5: oh soory i really have to go bye
[19:26] Crector: As you may have noticed, I have just been promoted to Deputy.  As such, I'd like to know what the rest of you want done differently and also how many of you are up for some good old fashioned gang banging.
[19:27] Crector: I wanted to send that as an alliance wide message, but it wouldn't let me saying that I am "not allowed to use bad words."  Can anyone here tell me what bad words I used.
[19:27] Crector: ?
[20:08] Ivan6678: A level five attacked me with nine guys....
[20:37] devils feary: I am up for war let me know when. Good luck on that level 5. lol
[20:39] devils feary: Actually, barbiegirl1234 sent me this threat after I crushed her castle if anyone is up for an alliance wide beating on her and her alliance:
[20:42] devils feary: From barbiegirl1234: Attack my alliance again and your castle will be the last thing you see cause it is crumbling down. Oh wait, I know my friend is a lev 21 and he can kick your ass bich so don't attack my team or alliance again!
[20:49] devils feary: Crector & Ivan let's find a few more players from her alliance and crush them as our way to send a clear message.
[20:55] devils feary: Can someone send me wood I would be happy to send stone in return
[21:24] miketheking123: HI GUYS I"M NEW HERE SHOW ME AROUND!
[21:33] Crector: I'll send you wood.  We'll need more active members before we commit ourselves to a full-scale war.  So I'm going to dump inactives and try to get some fresh blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment