Saturday, May 16, 2015

Diplomatic Msg's May 16 2015

Msg from missymae:

why wont you acept the offer for 7%?

you attacked the guy and went against the rules they have clearly written?
why are you putting us all through this because you wont accept that you made a mistake and fix it?
we are at war because of you and you could have easily stoppped it.  i see no wrong in a strong alliance that had it clearly written what will happen carring through with that promise.  you were at fault by attacking that player.  this is your mess and you should clean it up without the rest of us paying for it.


Msg sent to klemal:

One little problem is that in Green  I sent heavy troops on  a long distance attack agains the lvl 32 player that I had attacked earlier in Ice,  that will not reach the target for another 43 hours and its too late to call them back.

If it turns out that the only way to end this war without paying tribute by instituting rules concerning not attacking below 10 lvls and not attacking castles in flames, then I would be open to that.

However, I don't see diplomacy succeeding until after that long range attack has hit its target.


Msg from klemal:

I forwarded his message to you that they would be laying off their attacks while you guys try to work out a diplomatic solution. As far as going it alone, don't you think that you should be messaging Gary about it? You do realize that I have no power or authority here, don't you? I put forward your concerns to Dianais and Whiplash as that is the limit to what I can do. I haven't seen Gary on here today. Have you tried Dianais...I see she is on at the moment.

Horsehoo is wanting to do a glory attack on me to burn up some troops....1800 to be exact and there is no one around to give me support even.
I don't mind it but I have just sustained a huge amount of load from rtecent foreigner attacks


Msg I just sent to klemal:


You are the Diplomat.  That gives you power and authority.  We have some attacks incoming on dominus.  After those, it will be easier to persuade the membership to make peace with them on their terms.  Assuming that they would be willing that instead of tribute, we'd beomce their sub since you guys have not shown yourselves worthy of having a sub.

P.S.:  missymae;  I just did a spy mission to dominus7 in Ice and found that he has but 1 soldier their , but I'm not going to attack him for the easy loot At least not until after my long range heavy troops attack has hit its mark and then we'll see if they are wiling to come to terms.

Msg Sent to Dianais:


You of all people should know how many times I've been attacked in peacetime by players who were well above 10 lvls higher than I and when my castles were on fire.  That makes it hard to believe that dominus is solely motivated by high principles.

However, I have enough respect for you that I will restart the negotiations with AgnosticPriest.


Msg sent to AgnosticPriest of domuinis:


After talking to Diplomat klemal & Deputy Dianais of the main alliance as well as other alliance leaders, I have learned that you guys have the reputation of being a peaceful alliance that hardly ever makes war on others.  This is important because I have had experience with other alliances, including some that I was a member of,  that talked a good game about high morals and principles, but were really nothing more than a bunch of bullies and thugs.

I don't want to pay Tribute, but am willing to change our rules to make it illegal to attack other players who are more than 10 lvls below us
and whose main castles are on fire.  I would also be willing to make a Pact with you guys and possibly become your sub alliance once we get the ruby bonus from Storm Islands to enable a name change.

Msg sent to AgnsticPriest:


Just put dominus on our no-hit list and will change our rules to fit in what you call "community standards"

In the spirit of peace and good will, we have some attacks on you guys that we cannot recall but here are the targets.  If you want, I'd be perfectly willing to provide comensation to the targeted players in the form of resources.

The Great Empire:

1045:849
1028:837
1070:845

Everwinter:

833:813

No comments:

Post a Comment